§ 1 BOOKINGS
- Pre-booking of the Apartment can be made by phone or email after reading these terms and conditions.
- [guests that stay 1 to 7 days] In order to confirm the reservation, made at least 7 days before arrival, please pay in advance the price for the first night. If you cancel the reservation earlier than 7 days before the date of arrival, you receive a refund of the advance payment. After this term the advance payment is not refundable.
- [guests that stay longer than 7 days] In order to confirm the reservation, made at least 7 days before arrival, please pay in advance 30% of the price for the whole stay. If you cancel the reservation earlier than 30 days before the date of arrival, you receive a refund of the advance payment. After this term the advance payment is not refundable.
- The advance payment should be made (transferred to the account of Apartamenty Stary Rynek Poznań, hereinafter “Stary Rynek”) by bank transfer no later than two business days after Stary Rynek sent the message to the person that declared the booking (hereinafter ”Guest”).
- Right after the transfer, Guest should send to Stary Rynek the information “I read and accepted the terms and conditions at www.apartamentystaryrynek.pl/en/regulamin“.
- If Guest does not appear on the check-in date, it means that Guest resigned. In this case, the advance payment is not refundable.
- The account number of Stary Rynek is PL37 1140 2004 0000 3802 4141 4651. Our BIC/Swift code is BREXPLPWMBK.
§ 2 CHECK-IN, CHECK-OUT
- Check-in is possible from 3 P.M. Guests should check-out by 11 A.M. In special cases it is possible to arrange check-in and check-out time individually.
- Payment should be completed before check-in by bank transfer or at the latest at the time of passing the keys in cash. We do not accept credit cards.
- In case of Guest who paid full price by bank transfer in advance, the check-in takes place at any time 3 P.M.
- Storing your luggage before check-in and check-out is not always possible, especially on Saturdays and Sundays.
§ 3 WE DO NOT ACCEPT
- Keeping animals, smoking, parties and the use of the apartment by a larger number of people than agreedare not accepted.
- Everyone who uses the Apartment should respect our neighbours, in particular stay quiet between 10 P.M. and 6 A.M.
- If the rule referred to in paragraph 1 or paragraph 2 is broken Guest is obliged to pay 500 PLNfor each violation within 7 days from the day of leaving the Apartment.
- Guest is obliged to compensate any damages within 7 days from the day of leaving the Apartment, basing on the valuation provided by Stary Rynek.
- If the keys are lost, the Guest is obliged to pay 500 PLN within 7 days from the day of leaving the Apartment.
§ 4 ADDITIONAL FEES
- The use of bed sheets and towels is included in the price.
- The standard final cleaning of the apartment is included in the price. Guest is however obliged to leave washed dishes and kitchen utensils. These activities are not included in the scope of final cleaning. If extra cleaning is necessary (for example requiring the use of kaercher, stain removers, etc.) § 5.2 shall apply.
- Fees for electricity, gas, water, TV (standard set) and wi-fi are included in the price.
- Sheets and towels change can be arranged once a week according to the extra agreement if you stay longer than for 7 days.
- Fees for breakfasts are not included in the price.
§ 5 PERSONAL DATA
- Guest shall pass his name, surname, address, telephone number and e-mail address and is responsible along with all persons using the apartment for folowing these terms and conditions.
- Statement contained in the message sent by Stary Rynek to the phone number and e-mail address passed by Guest is considered to be delivered and read byGuest.
- All personal data will be used by the owner of Stary Rynek only for the purpose of handling the reservation and stay and will not be disclosed to third parties.
§ 6 PRICES, ACCOUNTING DOCUMENTS
- Prices per night differ, they are passed each time in a telephone call or by email and depend, among others, on:
- Apartment where guests arrive
- days of the week during which guests stay
- number of guests
- booking time in relation to the date of arrival
- length of stay
- rights to discounts
- In the case of stay in the Apartament Stary Rynek Wielka, Apartament Stary Rynek Klasztorna and Apartament Stary Rynek Paderewskiego, Guest receives a receipt. The receipt is issued by the payment of the advance payment by bank transfer and by the cash payment upon arrival. Guest who wishes to receive an invoice should declare it at the time of booking, providing full invoice details. After issuing a receipt, invoicing is impossible.
- In the case of staying in Apartament Stary Rynek Żydowska Guest receives a payment confirmation upon request. The Apartament Stary Rynek Żydowska does not issue invoices.
§ 7 DISCOUNTS
- Guest who checked out and was not charged with the obligation to compensate for the damages, who books again is entitled to a 10% discount in relation to the price applicable for the new guest.
- Guest who checked out, was not charged with the obligation to compensate for the damages and who awarded us with a 5-star reviews on www.google.com and www.facebook.com (and, if applicable: the best possible opinion on the website through which he made the booking) who books again is entitled to a 15% discount in relation to the price applicable for the new guest.
§ 8 PARKING
- Apartamenty Stary Rynek are located in the best, historical part of Poznań, access to which is difficult by car. It is not allowed to drive a car in front of the buildings, except the building of Apartament Stary Rynek Wielka, where you may not park on the southern side however.
- Stary Rynek do not have its own parking. Parking fees are not included in the price. Guests pay for the parking by themselves.
- In the vicinity of our apartments there are public, unguarded places to park subject to payment from Monday to Friday between 8 A.M. and 6 P.M.
- The nearest guarded parkins are located:
– at Stawna Street (for Apartament Stary Rynek Wielka and Apartament Stary Rynek Żydowska);
– under Plac Wolności (for Apartament Stary Rynek Paderewskiego);
– at Za Bramką Street (for Apartament Stary Rynek Klasztorna);
§ 9 HOW TO GET TO US
- Guests arriving to Poznań by plane are advised to arrive by taxi and to get a taxi in front of the airport.
- For guests arriving to Poznań by train, we recommend that you arrive by taxi from the train station or by previously arranged Uber. If you have small luggage and you are about to stay:
– in Apartament Stary Rynek Wielka or Apartament Stary Rynek Żydowska you may go by tram number 8 from Dworzec Zachodni stop to Małe Garbary stop.
– in Apartament Stary Rynek Paderewskiego you may go by tram number 5 from Dworzec Zachodni stop to Marcinkowskiego stop.
– in Apartament Stary Rynek Klasztorna you may go by tram number 5 from Dworzec Zachodni stop to Wrocławska stop.
Please mind, that Dworzec Zachodni stop is located at Głogowska Street, outside the train station (please use the underpass and leave the train station behind platform 6 going upstairs).
§ 10 QUESTIONS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the bookings payment and stay, please contact us at +48 694 416 141 or +48 531 290 009.
HAVE A NICE STAY